Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Belinda's BlackBerry

Belinda's Blackberry

I've been offered the opportunity to publish Belinda Stronach's Blackberry.

But that would be unethical, because although she has established herself as a double-crossing hypocrite, willing to sell out her relationships, her constituants, her friends and her party to edge a little closer to the center of power - doing so would indicate that my principles are no better than hers, and as we know, as an unaligned, unelected, private individual voter and taxpayer, I must be held to a higher standard.

As I have been well reminded - "two wrongs don't make a right".

Quite so. However...

Three wrongs break a tie.

So, here's the deal... I'll put it up on Ebay, with all money raised going to tsunami relief.

Or... eh... I'll trade it for Paul Martin's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home